FIVE PARK MIAMI BEACH
LOCATION: 500 BLOCK OF ALTON RD., MIAMI BEACH FL 33139
Situated on the 500 block of Alton Rd, Five Park is but a block from South of Fifth and very short distance to the beaches. Developed by Terra Group which is helmed by David Martin and Russell Galbut’s GFO Investments/Crescent Heights with New Valley, Five Park will feature Miami Beach’s tallest tower with 48 stories, a 3-acre, $8M public park and a pedestrian bridge designed by Daniel Buren that will cross over 5th street. This bridge will provide pedestrian access from park to baywalk to South Pointe Park. Five Park is an exclusive collection of only 98 residences from 1,434-6,000 sf with private elevator entry, floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic bay, city and oven views and balconies ideal for enjoying year-round waterfront indoor-outdoor living.
Five Park is designed by Arquitectonica with interiors by Gabellini Sheppard.
Condominium & Mixed use
NUMBER OF RESIDENCES
1,434 SF-6,000 SF | 2-5 beds plus penthouses
Number of Stories
Prices starting at $2.5M*
- Co-working area with board rooms
- Children's learning lab & teen club
- Luxury short term guest suites
- Resident only pool bar & café
- 24-hour concierge/ butler service
- Housekeeping services available
- Beach Club transportation via electric Moke
- Fully-outfitted Gym
- Spa & Treatment rooms
- State-of-the-art fiber-optics
- The adjacent 3-acre Canopy Park features a MONSTRUM Playground, an outdoor gym, picnic areas, dog park shaded gardens, and art installations.
- The verdant, plant-filled amenity deck boasts breathtaking sunset views of the Miami skyline and bay, a Sunset terrace, cabanas and lounges, and meditation deck.
- South of Fifth Private Beach Club.
- 10% due at contract signing
- 10% at 60 days from contract date
- 10% at November 2021
- 10% at August 2022
- 10% at February 2023
- 50% balance due at closing
Prices starting at $2.5M or $1,700 SF. Contact us for private tour and first launch pricing
* Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Download PDF Here