The Shoreclub Private Collection
1901 COLLINS AVE, MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139
The Shoreclub Private Collection is a reinvention and extension of a rich heritage and storied history. A cornerstone of the Miami Beach landscape. Re-imagined by award-winning New York-based firm, Robert A.M. Stern Architects.
An iconic landmark sets a new benchmark for a rare and refined lifestyle on the shore. Home to a limited collection of 49 curated residences set on three acres of lush oceanfront. Infused with a lifestyle catering to the most discerning. Located in Miami Beach’s most celebrated waterfront enclave.
The Shoreclub Private Collection bridges the iconic and innovative. A sculpted glass façade renews the legacy of the original architecture. Rising above an oasis of lush botanical gardens. Swooping to the doorstep of The Atlantic Ocean.
Renowned architect Robert A.M. Stern redefines the essence of an historic legend. Soaring 200 feet above the ocean line, an 18-story tower captures state-of-the-art living. Behind the original MiMo façade of the historic Cromwell House, iconic duplexes and deluxe penthouse have been purposefully re-imagined. And a single family beach house has been designed to complement the landscape. A once-in-a generation opportunity to experience an exceptional oceanfront lifestyle. The Shoreclub Private Collection is in every sense an icon reborn.
- 24-hour reception and concierge
- Exclusive beach club membership
- Lap, leisure, and private residential pools set in botanic garden
- World-class spa and beauty atelier
- State-of-the-art fitness club with private residential gym and personal training suites
- Private meeting suite and dining room
- Residents’ library lounge
- Children’s playroom
- Secure underground parking with dedicated elevator access and private garages
- Driver chauffeur room
- Auberge-curated food and beverage program featuring signature restaurants, café bar, and poolside dining
- Access to suite of Auberge amenities and services
- Private residential entrance discreetly located on 20th street in the landmarked Cromwell House
- Residential pool set in a lush botanical garden with private cabanas and poolside bar
- Lushly landscaped Botanical gardens interwoven throughout
- Panoramic beachfront ocean or bay views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sweeping terraces with architectural curved glass railings
- Direct-entry elevators in most residences
- Entry galleries ideally proportioned for art display
- Dedicated service entry in most residences
- Great rooms with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to balcony with oceanfront and city views
- Select residences include chef’s kitchens
- Primary Bedroom suites with direct ocean views in most residences
- Gracious primary bedroom suites with dual walk-in closets
- Private plunge pool with direct ocean views in select residences
Contact us for PRICING and a private tour