Five Park, Miami Beach's tallest residential tower launches sales
We were recently invited to an exclusive pre-launch of Five Park, Miami Beach's tallest residential tower, held at Milo's restaurant and are excited to give you a firsthand preview of this transformative development. There hasn't been a development like this delivered in Miami Beach in over a decade. Douglas Elliman is the exclusive brokerage for Five Park.
Developed by Terra Group which is helmed by David Martin and Russell Galbut’s GFO Investments/Crescent Heights with New Valley, Five Park will feature Miami Beach’s tallest tower, a 3-acre, $8M public park and a pedestrian bridge designed by Daniel Buren that will cross over 5th street. This bridge will provide pedestrian access from park to baywalk to South Pointe Park.
Five Park will rise over 540 feet. Residences will begin on floor 25th, with a total of 98 residences with private elevator foyer. Call, text or email us for your private, onsite or virtual presentation.
Condos will range from 2-5 bedrooms with 1,434 square feet to 6,000 square feet, plus penthouses. They will have private elevator foyers and 10-foot glass walls. Prices as of $2.5M.
The condos will be on floors 30 to 48. The building will have about 40,000 square feet of amenities scattered throughout the building, including a pool deck on the fifth floor and a clubhouse on the 26th floor. It will also have electric car charging stations, co-working space, a gym, spa and treatment rooms, a pool bar and cafe, and short-term rental suites.
Snippet of Presentation
Five Park Address
Location: 500 block of Alton Rd., Miami Beach FL 33139
Five Park Brief
Situated on the 500 block of Alton Rd, Five Park is but a block from South of Fifth and very short distance to the beaches. Developed by Terra Group which is helmed by David Martin and Russell Galbut’s GFO Investments/Crescent Heights with New Valley, Five Park will feature Miami Beach’s largest tower with 48 stories, a 3-acre, $8M public park and a pedestrian bridge designed by Daniel Buren that will cross over 5th street. This bridge will provide pedestrian access from park to baywalk to South Pointe Park. Five Park is an exclusive collection of only 98 residences from 1,434-6,000 sf with private elevator entry, floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic bay, city and oven views and balconies ideal for enjoying year-round waterfront indoor-outdoor living.
Estimated delivery 2023
Number of Residences 98
- Co-working area with board rooms
- Children's learning lab & teen club
- Luxury short term guest suites
- Resident only pool bar & café
- 24-hour concierge/ butler service
- Housekeeping services available
- Beach Club transportation via electric Moke
- Fully-outfitted Gym
- Spa & Treatment rooms
- State-of-the-art fiber-optics
- The adjacent 3-acre Canopy Park features a MONSTRUM Playground, an outdoor gym, picnic areas, dog park shaded gardens, and art installations.
- The verdant, plant-filled amenity deck boasts breathtaking sunset views of the Miami skyline and bay, a Sunset terrace, cabanas and lounges, and meditation deck.
- South of Fifth Private Beach Club.
- 10% due at contract signing
- 10% at 60 days from contract date
- 10% at November 2021
- 10% at August 2022
- 10% at February 2023
- 50% balance due at closing
Prices starting at $2.5M or $1,700 SF. Contact us for private tour and first launch pricing
Download PDF Here
More news on Five Park