In a not a too distant past, this oceanfront stretch of Collins Avenue between 41st to 62nd St was one of Miami’s most sought after neighborhoods (hence the moniker). It was the hotspot for celebrities, the ultra-wealthy and the well-heeled. This is where we find Frank Sinatra’s favorite place in Miami- The Fontainebleu Hotel. Legend has it that Ol' Blue Eyes performed and frequented the hotel so much that the owners Ben and Bernice Novack took out of one the suites from the permanent reservation rotation.
Millionaire’s Row is also home to the Eden Roc, another Morris Lapidus hotel that attracted stars like Elizabeth Taylor and Lucille Ball.
Today, a new architectural gem is set to shine like the chandeliers of these hotels during the 1950’s, bringing back the glamour of yesteryear and a renewed attention to the area. Enter The Perigon.
The Perigon is envisioned by OMA, founded by Pritzker-award winning master architect Rem Koolhaas and will usher in the future of Millionaire’s Row by bringing back a bygone area. Rem Koolhaas and partner Shohei Shigematsu were the architects behind the beautiful glass towers of Park Grove, which we had the privilege to sell.
The Perigon will feature a collection of 82 select residences (2-4+ bed floor plans excluding penthouses) spanning everywhere form 2,100 to 6,700 SF the beach as the backdrop. Located right on the beach at 5333 Collins Ave, it will occupy 200 feet of private shoreline and create a new level of luxury and toes on the sand experience.
All of the signature residences will boast private elevator foyers that lead to expansive layouts with beautiful oceanfront views, 10- to 12-foot-deep terraces, linear cove lighting accent, custom Italian kitchens, natural stone flooring, primary bathrooms with natural stone flooring and walls.
More than a stylish address, The Perigon is a true statement of living the very best with the ocean at your feet and unrivaled services to enhance your everyday. Enter through the lobby of The Perigon and enter a space unlike anything else in Millionaire’s Row. A convergence of timelessness, elegance and comfort, The Perigon combines the serenity of seaside living with utter sophistication, grace and prestige.
4Bed | 5Bath | Powder Room | Den | 4,869sf interior | 1,542sf terrace | Prices starting at $13.5M*
3Bed | 3Bath | Powder Room | 3,350sf interior | 903sf exterior | Prices staring at $8.5M*
2Bed | 2Bath | Powder Room | 2,259sf interior | 672 sf exterior | North, NE & NW Exposure Prices starting at $3.8M *
2Bed | 2Bath | Powder Room | 2,121sf interior | 593sf terrace | Prices starting at $4M*
2Bed | 2Bath | Powder Room | 2,300sf interior | 673sf exterior | Prices starting at $2.8M*
4Bed | 5Bath | Powder Room | 3,808sf interior, 2,240sf exterior | Prices starting at $10.8M*
$200,0000 with reservation, balance of 10% 7 days after reservation. Contracts expected Summer 2022.
Contract payment structure
10% reservation deposit applied towards your first deposit
10% signed contract
10% at groundbreaking
10% at top off
60% at balance closing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice
Wealth of personal services and amenities
The Perigon richly-appointed amenities and services provide every creature comfort and more than one could need. They include luxury guest suites for friends and family, signature oceanfront restaurant by a celebrated chef exclusive to residents, beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa with sunbeds and cabanas, direct entry to the dedicated beach, equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas and service, pool and beachside food and beverage service, daily breakfast bar, stylish cocktail lounge and speakeasy, wine room, private salon for beauty services, residential butler, lifestyle concierge, in-residence dining and house car.
- Residential butler
- Dedicated lifestyle concierge
- 24-hour security and valet service
- House car
- On-site general manager
- In-residence dining and catering from signature on-site restaurant
- A la carte home management services from cleaning and maintenance to floral and pantry stocking
- Signature oceanfront restaurant by a celebrated chef exclusive to residents
- Beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa with sunbeds and cabanas
- Pool and beachside food and beverage service
- Direct entry to the dedicated beach, equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas and service
- Sprawling conservatory offering daily breakfast bar
- Stylish cocktail lounge and speakeasy
- Dramatic double-height lobby with open lounge area
- Luxury guest suites for friends and family
- Sunrise lounge with catering kitchen for entertaining and events
- Private spa with sauna and treatment rooms
- State-of-the-art fitness center with high-impact training room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Bespoke wine room
- Private salon for personalized
- ARCHITECTURE: OMA Office of Metropolitan Architecture founded by Rem Koolhaas
- INTERIORS: Tara Bernerd & Partners
- LANDSCAPING: Gustafson Porter + Bowman
- DEVELOPMENT: 5333 Collins Acquisitions, LP
- EXCLUSIVE SALES AND MARKETING: Douglas Elliman Development Marketing
Want to learn more about The Perigon