St. Regis Residences Miami
Related Group and Integra Investments have joined forces to bring The St. Regis Residences, Miami to Brickell. The architect for St. Regis Residences Miami is Robert A.M Stern Architects (RAMSA) and its being designed by the Rockwell Group. Landscape is being done by Enzo Enea.
Robert A.M. Stern's buildings include 220 Central Park South, 520 Park Avenue, 30 Park Place, and 15 Central Park West.
A Gift on the Miami Skyline
“Together we have looked to Miami’s rich architectural traditions, updated for 21st-century living, to celebrate one of the world’s great ports-of-call with geometries evoking two grand ocean liners slipping past each other. These buildings will provide a welcoming, low-scale character on approach from the street or from the bay, while their crowns will mark the site from a distance as a gift to the Miami skyline. We see this vertical community as an expression of the qualities that make Miami one of the most appealing places in the world to call home, an international resort city and cultural hub oriented to the sea and the sky,” Paul Whalen, Partner at Robert A.M. Stern Architects.
Rockwell Group further details the embodiment for this development.
“The interior concept for The Residences was inspired by Miami’s history as a major trading and travel hub from the 19th century to the present, as well as the city’s coastal location, unique ecosystem, and the building’s unparalleled views of the Biscayne Bay,” said Greg Keffer, Partner at Rockwell Group. “Land and sea travel had a transformative role in the development of South Florida, from the extension of the East Coast Railway to the establishment of the Port of Miami, which attracted travelers by train and cruise ship to explore the ‘magic city.’ All of these ideas have informed our interiors’ blend of leisure and luxury.”
St. Regis will consist of two towers with 354 residences ranging from 2,300 to 8,000+ SF duplex. Prices starting at $2.8M+. The floorplans for St. Regis are large. The D line is a spacious 2,375 SF two bedroom residence and the 4 bedroom B line offers a 3,390 SF layout. For additional floorplans and unique layouts, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 786.493.1388 today.
Located on the privileged coastline of South Brickell at 1809 Brickell Ave, The St. Regis Residences will provide unmatched views of Biscayne Bay, 55,000 square feet of amenities and signature St. Regis services.
48 stories featuring 149 residences, including penthouses and sky villas with unobstructed views of the iconic Miami skyline
- A collection of two-to-seven-bedroom homes measuring from 2,300-to-8,900 SF
- Unobstructed views of the Miami skyline, Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
- Porte-cochere with commissioned art installation and signature water feature
- Private residential lobby attended 24/7
- 24-hour Concierge
- On-site valet parking and self-parking spaces with private entry
- EV charging stations
- Luxury house car service
- Private elevator and entry foyer for each residence
- Double-door entry in select residences
- 11-foot ceilings with integrated linear diffusers in living areas
- Custom European marble flooring throughout
- European solid wood doorways
- All homes feature a powder room and laundry room
- Integrated smart home technology
- Gourmet kitchen with custom Italian cabinetry designed by Rockwell Group
- Marble countertops and backsplashes
- Fully-integrated Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance
St. Regis Residences Miami Amenities
- 60,000 SF of interior amenity space
- On-premises ground floor, fine dining restaurant
- Exclusive beach club access
- Park-like grounds and lush terraces by landscape designer Enzo Enea
- State-of-the-art media room
- Business center with coffee bar and conference rooms
- Children’s entertainment room
- Teen video game lounge
- Programmable golf simulator
- Salon equipped for all beauty services
- *Pet spa, grooming and dog-walking services*
- Private, secure climate-controlled storage
- Fully-equipped fitness center with sweeping bay views
- Curated wellness programming by The Wright Fit
- Relaxation area and juice bar
- Indoor lap pool
- Bayfront infinity pool and whirlpool with private cabanas
- Poolside bar and café
- Bayfront garden with comfortable
- Double-height bar and lounge with sweeping water views
- Signature St. Regis Cognac room
- Traditional St. Regis tearoom
- St. Regis Butler Service
- In-residence dining
- St. Regis Housekeeping Services
- St. Regis Global Membership Services
Prices and availability subject to change at anytime without notice.
If you’re interested in scheduling your private appointment for St. Regis Residences , allow us to arrange it today. We at The APT Team will guide you through a smooth transaction from start to finish. With deep local expertise, intuitive negotiation, and excellent customer service, The APT Team will make finding your St. Regis Residences Miami a rewarding experience. We will negotiate the best terms and secure the best residence that fits your needs. Contact The APT Team today!